The 2019 Honda Pilot is powered by a potent yet efficient engine, offers plenty of interior space, and is boldly styled with athletic lines and a menacing front grille. That said, perhaps the most important element of the new SUV is its suite of safety features. The 2019 Honda Pilot safety features include the following:
- ACE™ Body Structure: Should the worst happen, the Honda Pilot is designed with Honda’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering body structure that offers extra protection in frontal collisions.
- Honda Sensing®: This suite of standard safety features includes technologies that alert you of an impending issue and maintain safe driving. The complete list includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System™, the Road Departure Mitigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and the Lane Keeping Assist System.
- Intelligent Traction Management: This available system improves the Pilot’s handling in adverse weather conditions like snow and ice and also improves performance in sand and mud.
- Cross Traffic Monitor: With this technology, the Pilot can sense things you cannot see when in reverse, helping you safely back out of a driveway or parking spot.
- Blind Spot Information System: We can’t see what’s going on in our blind spot—that’s why it’s called a blind spot. This unique system detects what you can’t see and keeps you from switching lanes when it’s unsafe.
If you want to learn more about the Honda Pilot and its capabilities, contact the team here at Love Honda.